Professional Bartending School of San Antonio
Location & Contact:
Visit our website
View our Facebook page
Are you looking for real world experience from real world bartenders? Our school offers hands on training from experienced bartenders. After all anyone can memorize recipes, but it takes a Mixologist to make a good drink.
The San Antonio Bartending School is a spacious 2,900 square feet with 8 fully functional bar stations. Our five(5) licensed instructors, combined, have over 50 years experience in the industry. We keep the classes small, around 8-12 students. The student to teacher ratio is approximately 3:1, to ensure the best personal attention to the students needs and educational experience. Our programs are designed to educate you with or without prior bartending experience.
After successfully completing our Premier/Mixology program, you will receive a Certificate of Mixology and lifetime, local, national, and online job placement assistance. We have been placing bartenders in San Antonio and surrounding areas in great jobs for the past 14 years!
The Professional Bartending School has partnered with Aloha Point of Sale Systems(POS), Glazer Distributing, Republic Distributing, Iron Bartender Live, and Margarita Pour Off! Which means more training for you!!
Why should you be a bartender???
* You get to go out every night you work and GET PAID CASH!
* You get to sleep in.
* You can work flexible hours. As little as once a month!
* Everyone loves the bartender and wants to be them.
* Meet new people.
* Work in strange and exotic places any where in the world.
* Exercise your right to create new cocktails.
* Get trained with us in just 2 short weeks and be able to work anywhere.
* Come on...it's a fun job!
* You get to people watch every night.
* You can make $15-30 per hour(tips plus hourly pay).
* We currently have over 50 job openings, which means you practically have a job waiting on you when you graduate.
* We work with all graduates until they get a job!
* When people ask what do, you get to say your a "bartender"!
* Did I mention CASH???
Monday: 9:30am - 8:00pm
Tuesday: 9:30am - 8:00pm
Wednesday: 9:30am - 8:00pm
Thursday: 9:30am - 8:00pm
Friday: 9:30am - 8:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
PhotosClick on an image to enlarge
Report incorrect information